Friday, March 4, 2016

Best Birthday Wishes and Quotes with Beautiful Images

Birthday Wishes


Birthday is a Very Special day in everyone's Life Because it comes only Single Time during 1 Year. one year is a very Long time so that Birthday Celebration Becomes very Special for Everyone Most Importantly for Small Children. They Really get Excited and Always waiting for the Birthday and Their Birthday Presents. Not only Children but Elders also celebrated their birthday with full Joy. In this Post, We have Collected some of the Best Happy Birthday Wishes and Happy Birthday Messages to Greet your Friend and Family Member. So, enjoy the Post and Let us Know Which Wish you Like the Most.

Birthday Wishes and Messages


"My birthday wishes for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always."


                                   >> Best Whatsapp Status <<

"On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!"

"When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!"

"Happy birthday, my friend! The world stopped spinning for a moment on the day you were born, just long enough for you to make your debut. I'm so glad you came into my orbit and made my world truly wonderful."


"Hope your birthday is totally cool, really fantastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes."

"I still remember the day I met like it was yesterday. I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and the date when you are born is a moment of great joy for me. It represents the day a very special person came to this world. Happy Birthday"

"You are my true friend. You were always with me, you supported me, you boosted me up when I was down. Thanks for being such a friend of mine. Happy birthday."

                                          >> Best Birthday Quotes <<

"You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday."

"My life belongs to you. My heart belongs to you. My love belongs to you. I belong to you. Let's make your special day truly all about you. Happy birthday! I love you."


"On your special day, I am recalling all of the great times we’ve spent together. You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart."

"Here’s to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles. If anyone deserves all the happiness in the world, it’s you. Thanks for always being there for me."

Hope you Like and Enjoy the Article Do share it with your Friends and Let us Know How You Gonna Celebrate your Next Birthday By Commenting in Comment Section.