Friday, April 8, 2016

A very Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages for Grandmother and Grand Father

Happy Birthday Wishes for Grand Mother



To show that you're grateful for the important role your Grandma plays (as your second mother and, for some their mother), choose grandmother birthday greetings messages that honor her with words of unconditional love, caring and appreciation for her.

"Your beautiful face, active lifestyle and good health can put young women to shame. Happy birthday, grandma."

"Grandma, you are gifted with the ability to make people happy just by being around them. I am glad you are my grandma. May you always stay around! Happy Birthday."


"Dear grandma, you played with me and made my childhood the best part of my life. I will return the favor to you by spending quality time with you and make your old age the best part of your life. Happy birthday from your favorite grandchild."


"We also have serious wishes that might make your grandmother weep. Whether you want to go with a funny message or a serious one, we can help you find the right words to say on your grandma’s birthday."


                                                        >> Birthday Wishes <<

"I am the richest person in the world because I have a granny like you – whose cuteness is precious and wisdom is priceless. Happy birthday."


"There should be a cartoon character made after you and she should be called SuperGran. Happy birthday to the superwoman of our family."

Happy Birthday Wishes for Grand Father



"Grandpa, each time we fall, you are always there to comfort us. Your love is certainly amazing and thanks for coming into our lives, I love you. Happy Birthday."

"Happy Birthday Grandpa! I remember every story you told me as I grew up and I will cherish every moment that I have spent with you."
Don't Forget to Check out - Latest Whatsapp Status

"Your birthday is about you and all of the wonderful things that you have done in your life. What a great life you have lived! Happy Birthday! Much love and blessings coming your way, Grandpa."

"Whenever we fall, we look around for your arms to comfort us. It is so difficult to imagine even a single day without your lessons. Love you, Grandpa. Happy birthday."

"Having a grandpa like you is the best experience of life. Happy Birthday, Grandpa!"

"Let’s plan a memorable night to celebrate your milestone birthday. Happy Birthday, Grandpa."